Friday, February 19, 2010

I like a modification in a 1966 movie

How many times have I already watched this movie! I certainly know it is the music of Ennio Morricone. The plot, i felt, needs a modification. I didn't think abt this when i watched this the first time, there wasnt enuf time - mostly i used it for admiration. Now I think about it. The movie is The good,the bad and the ugly.

The good and The Ugly were forced to team up by fate till the end. Now something that is bad, is The Bad. He instead of being a general or captain, should have been co-POW. The plot should go something like this, fate should team up these three together. And I didnt like The Bad dying either. There should have been 6 bags, and each leaving with 2 bags. I did like the way The Ugly is left, reminding me of the motif in the movie, which i almost forgot. I am no story writer, But i do have a good perception.

No comments: