Friday, November 20, 2009

Philosophy of Life

Lonely Camel and Traveller

Philosophy of Life :

This is a simple parody of what seems to us like life.
Everything ahead seems up-hill, it has to be achieved.
There is no going back either, it always seems
we have come a long way down this track.
As the lonely traveller, I can trot the vasts of the desert
and the greatest gift I got is my freedom.
Alas ! It is a great illusion, why can't I see what is ahead,
why is it uncertain, or realise the same.


Until one day when I realised I am the camel, tamed by
an embodiment of social and emotional responsibilities, The Society;
A society that thinks if let free I may
choose a wrong path, wrong according to it.
A society that feels i must be responsible
as it feeds me, though i can hunt myself.
My freedom is confined to the immeasurable length
of the unbreakable bonds, used to tie my mouth.
Alas ! Life is a great illusion, why can't I see what is ahead,
why is it uncertain, or realise the same.

No comments: