Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A True Traveller

Many of my thoughts and deeds are seldom completely understood or comprehended by a single individual, I dont really know what is the problem of the so-called Society in recognizing possibilities. Very recently I could not help noticing that the disabled persons are referred to as differently-abled. Though it mite sound offensive to certain class of people, they both are different. After having interacted with people of dinstict backgrounds and mentality, I tend to find myself a little different than most of them. If one does a course, what matters at the end of the day to one is the grade one can obtain in it. For some rare ones , the path also matters but still the grade matters. I on the other-hand fail to look at the importance of the grade. That pisses me off a lot of times, when people come up with questions and I dont have answers that they can understand. If anticipation or expectation of future is the key motive of doing something, i would suggest every one should have foretelling as their dream job -"If you do this now, you will become this- you will get this." I am a true traveller - I see the beauty of my journey , not the places between which I am travelling.

No comments: