Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A biography of 5 min

This is the first time i ever thought of putting my thoughts on a piece of paper, right as they occurred to me. I feel a bit nostalgic, im just not sure about what i m feeling so though. Since the fans in the class room were static, I feel a warmth around my body. The air, though a little bit cold, is refusing to carry my heat, the heat my body is generating for unknown reasons. The warmth I used to feel under the asbestos sheets in the middle of summers, exactly during the chemistry class in 12th class. I didnt like any of the feelings, though i liked to memorize it and compare it with contemplative feeling im getting now. Im not just sure what dream I m chasing, I ve been chasing, I ve chased so far. But i feel intensely energetic to chase those surreal dreams. I am working so hard for the btp, without expecting any returns, none frankly. its not that im really interested in it, if im given a chance to live life differently, im sure i wudnt let that oppurtunity slip out of my hands. Any change or difference intrigues me, makes my thoughts oscillate in an n-dimensional space. Rather oscillate is an organised movement, my mind hsa got really unorganised, unexplained and unperdictable movement. Berry always says its fast, but i see what he is failing to foresee. Its so fast that no interest, no likeliness, no preference, no priorities remain the same all the time. I try to stick to principles, but its hard, they dont change and i get bored of them; i get bored by the rules; i get bored by the leaves that doesnt move; i get bored by the things that doesnt change. I know what i have been craving in my life so far; just a change, a change that keeps changing.

PS 1: I wrote this in cyl 110 class totally bored of what he was teaching, no thinking involved this just came out.

PS 2: Berry is Mr. Gaurav Berry , my BTP partner.

PS 3: BTP is Btech Project, we are supposed to do it here.

No comments: