Saturday, March 01, 2008

Sweet little nanni..


It is quite evident that if you know a person beyond a certain 'stranger' limit, and have been in touch with him/her for a quite a long time, you must have hated him/her atleast a few number of times. It might be anyone like a relative, a friend or anyone. But there is one person in my life, and only one to be sure, whom I know pretty well [seen her from the days she couldn't walk or talk and now, she is a completely grown youngster.] and never lost contact with her. I have been talking to her all long. I never hated her, not even for a micro-second. Though we play pranks at each other all the time. Our conversations were never formal. Whenever I think of her or talk to her, I feel very nostalgic. I don't remember most of the stupid games we used to play in the childhood. In what ever situation I am, i try to have a chat with her[except for some times, when i overlook the tab i opened].....She is sweet little fatty[oops...nanni, nandita].....

No comments: