Saturday, October 27, 2007

SRAVZ SCRAPPED ME BACK

Im utterly very happy that I could get a scrap from my most recent crush..seriously i was simply stunned the way she appeared in the movie.U ppl definitely know her,else I don even care to let u know who she is...No offense for my older crushes though...I couldn't manage not to think of her at least for an hour [ excepting some critical times..sleep..food & others...]... I donno im simply toooooooooooooooooooo
HAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

the scraps are as follows....:

me ...: hello sravs....[i prefer to call u so]....U hv to know some thng... maa institute lo happy days movie did not actually hv that effect,though evaraina " rey happy days chusava " ani adigite ....reply simply is .."lite mama.!!! ..[winking]...kaani sravs matram katti raa..".... Simply the whole iit-d telugu students are mad abt u [ includin me of course]..

SRAVZ : thnks :) m overwhelmed :)

me...:A small gift for ur short reply http://www.cse.iitd.ac.in/~ee1050329/DSC01232.jpg

SRAVZ : hey that is a nice drawing thnks :)

No comments: