Sunday, May 13, 2007

And finaly the day has come.....

So Finally the day has come... My stupid hard disk committed suicide due to hot temperatures at delhi...You don believe im blogging from a computer without a hard disk... God damn!! itz nite 3'o clk and my stupid brain got some stupid idea to check orkut.com ... for which i did something...and finally just by removin my hard-disk I managed to open up my orkut account....It is very nice.. isnt it???.... blogging from a shit piece of computer which lacks a component by name hard disk.... Please guys and girls....don fk wid ur hard disks... they are very reluctant to u..... :(

1 comment:

Vaishnavi Belle said...

hi vamsi...ur blogs are excellent...i din know tht u r such a talented guy..i was under the impression tht u r completely into ur studies only...u r unpridictable...jus amazing...keep going with the same pace..wish u all the best...